TELMA WIRE INDUSTRY
Telma was founded in 1980 to deal with the works in wire drawing field.
In the course of time, the company has manufactured the low carbon (iron) coils in diameters between 1.5 mm and 10 mm and the straight wire between 5 cm and 5.5 meters.
The products made of wire are given as follows;
The bending process is applied to any kind of wires between 3 mm and 8 mm. In addition, the wire meshes can be manufactures in any requested length and design in wide of maximum 1600 mm by using the wires in diameters between 3 mm and 8 mm.
- Zinc plated - straight wire, roller handle and various products etc.
- Ni-Cr plated - grid wires used inside the oven, shutters used in electrical heaters, baskets etc..
- Rubber plated- deep-freeze baskets, commercial and home used refrigerator shelves etc.
OUR MISSION: The mission of Telma is to act the leader in the field of wire and wired products. We promise our customers to fulfill every need of them upon their requests. The preliminary obligation of us is to improve and support the sprit of a work team required for the satisfactory products in the industry.
OUR VISION: Our vision is to achieve and apply a "Total Quality" philosophy acting as a World Brand working with the high technology and the best quality system depending on the needs and requirements of the customers both in domestic and abroad markets.
- Special shelves for Bottles
- Refrigerator shelves
- Cooler shelves
- Grids in various sizes
- Deep Freeze Baskets
- Shutters of electrical heater
- Grids used inside the ovens
- Various wired products